20070613

No Need for Glasses.... for the boys

Ok- no need for the boys yet- though Tyin may have a little nearsightedness.. will keep a watch on that.
I, on the other hand- haven't been really seeing much out of my left eye for a bit now. Doc said that was because the astigmatism was waaayy off. I will wait for the new glasses and see what he has come up with. something like 20/25 & 20/50... anything would be nice at this point.
I also have Keratikonus and can't spell it- but the treatment is hard contacts- and that is truly horrible with my allergies! Plus they are much more expensive than the glasses I use... just can't get the best vision with glasses any longer.
On another note- the boys have had hand, foot & mouth virus this weekend & week. Connor was the last to get it & we are going to the pediatrician this eve to see if they can give me something for them for a sore throat. Even Tyin still favors not eating some stuff- and picks at his Hotgog.... that says he is still not 100%...
off I go, they are calling for me!

What the heck keeps beeping in the house??????
anywho-- off I go to search for beeps- and to get a shower after amusing children!
ps- how do I get a counter for this blog anyways??

2 comments:

Terra said...

Hmmm, a blog counter, just google "counters".

So the eyeball stuff isn't the kind you can have lasered?? Is Lasered a word?

Did you find the beep?

zaphod ~~ just this guy, you know? said...

Got a counter, the beep seems to have vanished, and the laser thingy is how I found out I have the problem... only hard contacts or eventually a cornea transplant.
Damnit! The guy at the laser place actually told me, if you keep looking- you will probably find someone to take your money & laser your eyes- but there is a good chance that you could be worse off than you are now. Don't Ever Let Anyone Touch Your Eyes With A Laser. so- once again, I am a statistic... S.O.A.B. LOL
good to hear from you! *Grin*